About this item
- Made with Palram's virtually unbreakable polycarbonate and reinforced aluminum frame, the SkyLight Shed will provide years of maintenance-free protection
- Product dimensions – 90.7” L x 73” W x 85.4” H | Storage space – 254.5 cubic feet | Door opening – 50.2” W x 67.3” H
- A plain foundation is required | Easy-to-assemble and maintenance free aluminum frame | Front and back air vents provide air ventilation | Virtually unbreakable, UV-protected polycarbonate panels are impact and hail resistant
- SkyLight roof and door panels allow 10% light transmission to brighten the inside your shed with natural sunlight | Low-threshold ramp & wide double door provide easy access and lockable door latch is standard (lock not included)
- Anchor to your concrete patio or wooden deck (screws not included) | Anti-slip floor will keep valuables dry and protected | The SkyLight Shed is perfect for storing, organizing and protecting your outdoor life
- Front and back air vents provide air ventilation
- Easy-to-assemble and maintenance free aluminum frame
- Add Palram's optional SkyLight shelf kit for better organization and storage
- Anchor to your concrete patio or wooden deck (anchoring screws not included)
Ultra-resilient, high-impact polycarbonate shed
- Lifetime, breakage-resistant, Polycarbonate wall & roof panels (Fine Shield Technology)
- Do not deform, rust, fracture or rot over time
- Anti-rust, decay resistant Aluminum structure
- Color: Tan
- Material: Aluminum, Polycarbonate
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 90.7 x 73 x 85.4 inches
- Item Weight: 114.6 Pounds
Customer questions & answers
Question: Dies shed have a floor?
Answer: Yes the shed has a floor, but it needs to be on a flat surface, concrete, wood, brick, etc..
Question: I purchased 2 of these sheds 6x8 sheds haven’t received them yet but was just wondering can you build them together to make it 6X 16?
Answer: Hello, unfortunately no, you cannot combine the units to make a longer unit. You would need to purchase the size that corresponds to what size you would want.
Question: Seriously, I am interested to know the actual thickness of the panel. Has anyone measured it? Thanks.
Answer: The panels would measure 1mm thick.
Question: Can you assemble the shed, then slide it into place?
Answer: Yes you can, the weigh of the fully assembled shed is 144 lbs. Also keep in mind it will need to be anchored to the foundation once in place.
Question: Is this shed water proof from rain?
Answer: Yes, the shed is water proof from the rain. I have had this shed for over a year now and it has not leaked during rain.
Special discount activity area
Electronics 94 ProductsHome & Garden 323 ProductsPet 113 ProductsStorage Shed 108 ProductsBaby & Kids 83 ProductsFurniture 556 ProductsSports & Outdoors 388 ProductsHome Improvement 38 ProductsDecoration 28 ProductsAppliances 134 Products
Stand With Ukraine
Due to the war in Russia and Ukraine, we are running a donation campaign with the Ukrainian Red Cross, the entire amount of your order will be donated to the Ukrainian Red Cross, thank you for your purchase!